The Daylight Loft
An absolutely gorgeous, sunny studio loft available for short-term rentals in Austin!
Imagine a beautiful studio space you can call home for a weekend, a week, or a whole month! Enjoy all the best Austin has to offer, and stay in luxury accommodations in a prime area close to the infamous South Congress!
Or use it as a photo studio or client meeting space! Impress your clients with a completely unbranded space.
See here for details
* Prime 78704 location on S. 1st Street, near SoCo! Studio 201 on 2nd floor. Map to the studio
* Gorgeous, brand new construction!
* 1,200' square feet; 10'ft ceilings.
* Amazing light! Floor-to-ceiling windows;
* Grey-tone concrete floors throughout.
* Private patio off back sliding window wall.
* Every piece of furniture in the space can be rearranged how you like.
* Perfect for client consultations & sales meetings
* Perfect for a couple's weekend getaway!
* Full kitchen - Stainless steel throughout. Oven, stove, double sink, full refrigerator/freezer, black marble counter-tops, dishwasher, microwave.
* Full bathroom.
* Full walk-in closet with a washer/dryer
* Wifi and a 46" Samsung SmartTV (Netflix, Amazon Instant Videos, and tons more free streaming entertainment)
* (2) white sofa chairs that can be put together to make a couch.
* Coffee table + 2 side tables
* (1) white dining table on lockable casters & white chairs
* (1) large, stainless steel island with top surface + lower shelf
* Clothing rack on casters
* Full-length mirror
* A Queen-size bed with gorgeous modern bedding & linens.
Short-Term Rental Rates
Please email us to reserve or check on availability.
3-Day Rental - $495
Weekly - $800 per week
Monthly - $2,400 per month
$950 Security Deposit. Returned within 10 days post rental. No damages, no deductions.
Cleaning Fee: $125 standard
Short-term rentals only. Max rental period 3 months.
1-2 adults and 1-2 children max staying overnight. No pets allowed. No parties. Small social gatherings/dinners only.
Additional cleaning charges may be deducted from deposit if the loft is left exceptionally dirty, trash left behind, or damage to any of the furnishings.
Non-smokers only. No smoking at all, including no smoking on the patio.
Parking on premises is limited to 1 vehicle. There is ample street parking available in the surrounding neighborhood.
$950 Security Deposit required upfront.
Cash, cashier's check, debit or credit card accepted as payment.
Deposit is returned within 2 business days after returning the key, and after a detailed assessment of the loft's condition upon end of your rental agreement.